The Management Agreement
During the period of the management agreement, typically 3 to 7 years, you can walk away from all responsibility for your property. We will be responsible for all aspects of running and maintenance:
- We pay you a monthly income for the whole period of the management agreement, irrespective of whether or not there are tenants in the property.
- We have full landlord obligations for any occupying tenants.
- We are financially responsible for maintaining your property; we may even decorate and improve it (with your consent).
- If there is a mortgage on the property, we will make the payments on your behalf.
- We are responsible for insurance.